Abstract submission opens: October 2, 2017
Abstract submission closes: January 18, 2018
Abstract acceptance letters sent: March 23, 2018
ASN’s abstract submission site will open on October 2, 2017. Please check back in late September for additional instructions regarding submitting your abstract.
At Nutrition 2018, poster presentations offer attendees the ideal opportunity to present their own research and learn more about their peers’ science.
Oral sessions will highlight outstanding abstracts in an abstract category. During the abstract submission process, first authors can opt to have their abstract considered for oral sessions, however, selection is not guaranteed.
Award Competitions and Travel Funding Opportunities for Students and Young Investigators
Click here for more information about abstract-based award competitions and travel funding opportunities for students and young investigators. These include:
- Clinical Emerging Leader Award Oral Competition
- Emerging Leaders in Nutrition Science Poster Competition
- Global Nutrition Early Career Scholar Award
- Graduate Student Research Award Competition
- Postdoctoral Research Award Competition
- Young Minority Investigator Oral Competition