We hope you enjoyed NUTRITION 2020 LIVE ONLINE this week! The science, clinical applications, insightful discussions, and new connections are sure to have long-term impacts on the advancement of nutrition for a healthier world.
We have been thrilled with your positive feedback. The goal of NUTRITION 2020 LIVE ONLINE and all events from the American Society for Nutrition is to provide the information you want and need.
Here are just a few comments from Twitter. Please continue to share your feedback and ideas with us through social media or on the Conference Evaluation. This is your meeting and it’s important that we hear from you.
- #NutritionLiveOnline from my couch, while having coffee! Thank you for the opportunity to join an online live conference in times of COVID-19
- Really neat! #NUTRITIONLIVEONLINE conference website has a poster gallery, where you can use the search function to find posters that are of interest to you. Check it out! Some amazing research out there.
- Wow – brilliant (and innovative) way to host a Career Panel online at a conference. Thank you to the @nutritionorg Early Career Nutrition Interest Group for organising it!
- well done @nutritionorg for making #NUTRITIONLIVEONLINE accessible to all. Great to be able to catch up with all the sessions when the time zones are not so friendly and it’s free!
- Extremely enlightening symposium on how to brand yourself as a dietitian. #nutritionliveonline
- Learning so much about nutrition science at the #nutritionliveonline online conference
- Great to have the opportunity to attend #NUTRITIONLIVEONLINE from thousands of miles away! Thanks @nutritionorg
- THANKS ASN WITH LOVE FROM NIGERIA
- Enjoying #NUTRITIONLIVEONLINE in the garden today
- Enjoying the ASN nutrition conference while camping in the southern Appalachian mountains. Great lineup of topics and incredible speakers (AND my amazing view)! Thanks ASN for the online access this year.