The Nutrition 2020 Schedule Planner is NOW AVAILABLE!
Nutrition 2020 has a stellar program which you won’t want to miss! The meeting will feature more than 100 sessions covering 6 tracks so you can get the knowledge and skills you need on the topics you want. Explore the Nutrition 2020 scientific program and schedule on the Nutrition 2020 Schedule Planner.*
- Great Debates in Nutrition: Should Public Health Guidelines Recommend Reducing Saturated Fat Consumption as Much as Possible?
- Precision Nutrition
- Chrono-Nutrition: The Influence of Eating Patterns on Sleep and Metabolic Health
- Microbiome Research: Progress, Policy, and Promise
- Nutritional Omics
- Advances in Infant and Childhood Nutrition
- Improving Intake of Seafood in a Changing Environment
- Food Pantry Interventions to Improve Diet and Health among Low-Income Populations
- The Role of Economics to Support Nutrition Policies and Programs
- A two day From Research to Practice Clinical Track: Nutrition Across the Lifespan from Preconception to Healthy Aging
- Original research studies presented in oral and poster sessions
- Connect with the Fed sessions to discover funding opportunities and resources from leaders in federal agencies
- Special lectures and addresses delivered by some of the most recognized names in the field of nutrition; and
- Invaluable networking opportunities.
*New events are added as they are confirmed.