Access Abstract Presentations On Demand!
Abstract presentations span the spectrum of nutrition science and are available for all registrants to view on demand.
Registration includes the opportunity to view presentations of over 1,300 original research studies!
Virtual oral presentations feature outstanding research representing the abstract topical areas. Oral sessions include abstracts organized around a common theme. Presenting authors present their work via Power Point slides with accompanying audio.
NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE Abstract Submission
The American Society for Nutrition (ASN) welcomed the submission of original research in the form of abstracts for presentation at NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE.
Abstracts can include:
|New research||Unpublished, original research and/or secondary analysis of data|
|Methods||Newly established or characterized methods, or evaluations of existing methods|
|Protocols||Descriptions of proposed studies, or recruitment and process results of newly started studies|
|Case study vignette||A clinical vignette or case report is a means of disseminating new knowledge gained from clinical practice|
Award Competitions and Abstract Recognition Awards for Students and Young Investigators
Congratulations to the presenting authors selected for the following NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE award competition and abstract recognition awards.
- Clinical Emerging Leaders Award Competition
- George Bray Obesity Research Student Awards
- Global Nutrition Early Career Scholar Award
- Graduate Student Research Award Competition
- Nutrition Translation Award Competition
- Postdoctoral Research Award Competition
- Robert Suskind and Leslie Lewinter-Suskind Pediatric Nutrition Student Awards
- Student Interest Group (SIG) Student Awards
- Young Minority Investigator Oral Competition
Click here for more information about these award programs and honorees.