Abstract submission opens: October 2017
Abstract submission closes: January 18, 2018
Abstract acceptance letters sent: March 23, 2018
ASN’s Nutrition 2018 abstract submission website will open in October 2017. Please check back for additional instructions regarding submitting your abstract.
At Nutrition 2018, poster presentations offer attendees the ideal opportunity to present their own research and learn more about their peers’ science.
Oral sessions will highlight outstanding abstracts in an abstract category. During the abstract submission process, presenting authors can opt to have their abstract considered for oral sessions, however, selection is not guaranteed.
Award Competitions and Travel Funding Opportunities for Students and Young Investigators
Click here for more information about abstract-based award competitions and travel funding opportunities for students and young investigators. These include:
- Clinical Emerging Leader Award Oral Competition
- Emerging Leaders in Nutrition Science Poster Competition
- Global Nutrition Early Career Scholar Award
- Graduate Student Research Award Competition
- Mentored Poster/Platform Presenter (formerly called MARC) Travel Awards
- Postdoctoral Research Award Competition
- Student Interest Group (SIG) Travel Award
- Young Minority Investigator Oral Competition