Content and Conduction of Program:
*Half day program availability subject to number of full day programs confirmed.
Times and availability are subject to change.
Non-CE Satellite Program Services Available at an Additional Cost:
Must be Reserved by April 1, 2019
- Onsite badge scanning for attendance tracking ($500)
- Provision of speaker honoraria and travel reimbursement (to include revenue reporting to IRS) (Contact ASN for cost estimate.)
- Facilitation of the necessary program guidelines, review and compliance to provide CPE credit for dietitians (RDs). In order for CPE credits to be provided for dietitians for Non-CE Satellite Programs, a final agenda and curriculum vitae for each speaker must be provided by April 1, 2019. ($2,000)
- Extended session marketing services including, but not limited to:
- Dedicated e-blasts to ASN members ($5,000)
- Digital advertising ($450+)
- Exhibit Guide and newspaper advertising (Price varies by ad size and location. Call for details and a copy of the 2019 rate card.)
- Organizers are encouraged to consider publishing the proceedings of symposia in an ASN journal. ASN is the publisher of The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, The Journal of Nutrition, Advances in Nutrition and Current Developments in Nutrition. All supplement publication proposals require editorial acceptance of the topic and content, and all supplement manuscripts are subject to editorial acceptance following a peer review process. Supplement publication proposals should be submitted before the date of the symposium event and should be formatted as described in the information documents noted below. Supplement manuscripts must be submitted within 4 months of the meeting date. For additional information on the supplement publication processes including the costs of publication:
Questions about publication processes may be directed to Karen King, email@example.com